[clue] VM test lab [was question, Nagios [talk]]

Thu May 24 09:58:19 MDT 2012

The following are my opinions. FWTW.
> How long should a talk be? I think this would be a good 45 minute
> presentation.

60-120 minutes. Because the talk will be a first run, like most, if you tune for 45 minutes of solid content, you'll probably run 75 minutes real.

> Do you want this to be an interactive session? This way people can
> bring in their laptops and follow along.

I love hands-on, participatory demonstrations.
I can bring a laptop or 3 or some networking gear to help out.
My preferred desktop virt is Vmware Workstation 8. What's yours?