[clue] Job Posting - Looking for a great general purpose IT tech to help out

Larry Sawyer lsawyer at scsdenver.com
Thu May 24 20:47:00 MDT 2012

Hello all,

Wasn't sure if this was the best place for my posting, but figured, you or
someone you know might be interested.

___

I'm a local IT company servicing small to medium sized businesses in the
greater Denver metro area, hoping to find a skilled general purpose
networking, PC and Server (Microsoft mandatory) to help out.

Requirements:

Must possess solid troubleshooting and configuration experience, be
truthful, reliable and have a strong work ethic with high morals.

Hours:

Part-time or Full time tech would be preferred. Expecting roughly 25 - 30
hours per week to start.

-

However, if you're someone only interested in helping to cover during
vacations, training or random days off, I'd still be interested in speaking
with you.

If you or anyone you know is looking or maybe looking for the position
explained above, and they meet the requirements, please have them contact
me.

*Very Important Note: No technical training will be provided. Need someone
able to hit the ground running.

Best regards,

Larry Sawyer

IT Consultant