[clue] time server question

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Fri Nov 2 08:13:32 MDT 2012

This question concerns Windows, but maybe someone in the group knows the answer.

My company's product runs on a Windows server. Some customers want to use a time server to keep our system synchronized on their networks. The problem is that EPA regulations prohibit participating in the spring and fall time changes. The reason is that the spring change puts a one-hour gap in the data and the fall change forces overwriting an hour's worth of data. Is it possible to set up the time server and the server that our software is running on to keep the computer in sync but not do these two time changes?