[clue] VMWare question

Richard Knechtel richard.knechtel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 19:46:12 MDT 2012

I am running the free version of  VMWare server v2 in Fedora 17. I
created a vmware image of my old WIndows XP system and fired it up
under VMWare. However any program I had installed in it acts like it
isn't registered and wants me to "re register".  I have been
searching and searching for anything similar on the web to this and
have come up with nothing. Does anyone know if there is some setting
or something so you don't basically have to re register every single
applications installed in the guest os?

Thanks,