[clue] >Wanted< - Linux Coder Freelancer - Denver or Suburbs

software777 software777 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 00:21:18 MST 2012

Hello Everyone,

 My name is James.

 I live on Capitol Hill, in Denver.

 I'm looking for a Denver Linux Coder, to re-master a current Linux live
distro CD.

 There will be a few changes to the distro before the re-master.

 -- Change the boot screen and Logoff screen.

 -- Remove some existing applications from the distro -- Add some
non-existing applications to the distro.

 -- Minor Cosmetic Changes to the OS shell, including changing the
background, fonts, sizing, button placements, icon placements.. etc.

 -- Strong Integration with Google Drive ( thru Insync? )

-- And.. a few other minor changes that could require some advanced Linux
skills.

Are you up to the task?
 Or, do you know someone who is?,  in or around the Denver metropolitan
area?

Please bear in mind that I am not a rich person. I cannot afford to pay you
twenty-five dollars an hour.
 I'm looking for an honest, efficient, hungry, Linux geek / geekette  with
the  right  'stuff'' ... who can do this for fifteen an hour,.
  You will be Paid in Cash - In person
    -  Bonuses could come later.  . . especially if you can brainstorm well
with me.

- Serious Inquiries Only Please -

Lets Talk.  -   Write me.

Sincerely,