[clue] w and X

Wed Nov 7 19:45:19 MST 2012

----- Original Message -----

> David L. Willson wrote:
> > That ~might~ be a better question, since I'm noticing that this
> > negative effect is also present in 'last' 'lastlog' and 'who'.
>

> > So, my question for today is: How do I work around this?
>

> What display manager are you using for your Xrdp session? Lightdm?

> http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg1071002.html

> Jim
It looks like it is lightdm, and it looks like there's a fix on the thread you linked. I haven't tried it yet, but this might work:

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg1071464.html

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)