[clue] Meeting on 121113 at McAfee.

foo7775 at comcast.net foo7775 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 14 09:46:32 MST 2012

Glad that I'm not the only one that interpreted that date string that way. My personal "fix" for ambiguous date/time strings has been to adopt the way that the military denotes time. I'm not a vet, but '11 Nov 2012' is quick & easy to interpret, & not especially subject to misinterpretation...

Just my $.02...

T.