[clue] Career Opportunity for a Senior Linux Systems Administrator in Westminster

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Thu Nov 29 12:10:00 MST 2012

Folks:

For reference, this is the position at SpotXchange which has been open and unfilled since ~August 2012.  The direct URL is

http://www.spotxchange.com/spx_about_careers.html#systems-administrator-

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.