[clue] On SUSE is NOT Novell (was: Re: 17" Linux-based laptop)

Mark G. Harvey markgharvey at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 12:43:20 MDT 2012

eDirectory & other Identity related products were moved under the NetIQ brand & division of Attachmate.

http://www.attachmategroup.com/companies/

suse.com
novell.com
netiq.com
attachmate.com

I've been using Novell products for about 15 years.  Most still rock.  Using them now at State Gov't.

Many of the NetIQ & SUSE downloads are still under the novell.com portal & require a login.  I imagine that eventually they will be migrated.