[clue] On eDirectory (was Re: On SUSE is NOT Novell (was: Re: 17" Linux-based laptop))

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed Oct 10 14:53:15 MDT 2012

Nick:

I am not a direct SUSE and/or Novell user.  I just keep up with some of the circles that Linux ETC encountered being in the Linux training and Open Source consulting businesses.

That said, what does Google say about eDirectory? ;-)

Maybe Mark Harvey might have some insight since IIRC he does (or did) follow SUSE and/or Novell some still.

--- Crawford