[clue] storage distros? (requesting advice)

Shawn T Perry shawn at redmop.com
Thu Oct 11 19:14:21 MDT 2012

I recommend nas4free over freenas.  It's the continuation of freenas.  It's
very likely what I'll be running on my nas when I finally get time to build
it.

Also, I second David's recommendation if you need anything more than
storage on the box.

Shawn T Perry
Red Mop Computing Services
office: 720-319-7627