[clue] Fwd: storage distros? (requesting advice)

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 21:04:44 MDT 2012

For some freaky reason the hardware I want to use, hangs when it boots
Free*, FreeNAS, FreeDOS, etc...  I haven't been able to find anything
mechanically wrong. It's an old Dell PowerEdge T110.  Boots CentOS ALL day
long, but put freeNAS in there and it stops after initdisk - specs here

http://dell.to/TepUcF

Admittedly - I haven't googled quite as hard as I should, but I thought I'd
try Openfiler.  Curious about it anyway, but if OF boots and FN doesn't, I
may have to admit to being perplexed.

Bean