[clue] Proxmox with Shawn Perry, meeting on 120911 1900 at McAfee.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Tue Sep 4 21:31:33 MDT 2012

Yes, it's that time of year again.  You've missed the Debian birthday last month but there's still
time to get ready for Software Freedom Day!  It's on the 15th this year and if you're disappointed
in what we have planned be sure to let me know.  (I'll get you *all* hooked up to plan our
participation in SFD 2013. :-)

But we will be observing SFD early with our regular meeting on the 11th.  Shawn Perry was all over
my lack of planning and stepped up to demo proxmox.

Shawn says: "I'll be bringing 2 servers.  I suggest people bring laptops so they can play as well.
Will there be a way to hook up to a wireless network so everyone can play?"

Yes, there will be a wireless network that we can use.

This continues our series on cool VM things you can do with Linux. :-)

BTW, I tried to make the subject unique (September meeting will be passé next year) and fit in
enough that Google sticks it on your calendar automatically.  Did it work?

Thanks!