[clue] Google Fu

Sun Sep 16 16:03:14 MDT 2012

I did find that page, and have found may small payment processors that jumped to their defense, but this specific question is hard to answer.

It's like some of my other questions: Which banks were encouraged to accept TARP funds and refused them?

Here's an interesting fact that is in a similar vein, but probably everyone already knows: Ford was offered bailout funds and declined.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.