[clue] Passwords (was Re: Website and git.)

Duncan Fedde duncan at fedde.us
Tue Sep 18 23:32:08 MDT 2012

I find that writing down a password works fine but transcription of a
randomly generated password can be confusing even if you keep good notation
technics.
Also if you are in a situation that you are holding up a piece of paper up
and typing it in slowly any person behind you has plenty of time to copy it
down onto there own password sheet