[clue] Speaker for 12 March.

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 17:15:40 MDT 2013

Oh hey, it occurred to me that it would be fun to give a talk on Vagrant.
For those that are unfamiliar, it's a tool for easily creating and
destroying local VMs for various dev tasks. It was originally built to make
developing ruby-based web sites easier. It's a really cool tool, and I
don't nearly enough people know about it.

Any interest in that?