[clue] Linux Study Groups

Itttech Instructor itttechinstructor at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 11:21:43 MDT 2013

I would be interested

Pietto Vasco

________________________________
 From: David L. Willson <DLWillson at TheGeek.NU>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 11:20 PM
Subject: Re: [clue] Linux Study Groups

I'd like to try a 3x12 LPIC-1 immersion weekend sometime. Someplace near Golden. Like a three-day lock-in and study. Does that sound interesting to anyone?

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

________________________________

When I ran my groups at Datalogix and PARSEC, they were for LPIC-1.

>It's hard to drum up enough qualified interest to do an LPIC-2.
>
>--
>David L. Willson
>Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
>RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
>Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
>
>This is a good time for a r3VOLution.

>Out of curiosity, for the LPIC study group. Were you studying for the LPIC-1, or higher level exam?
>>

>>On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 12:00 PM, <clue-request at cluedenver.org> wrote:
>>

>>>Actually, I wouldn't mind being a part of one again. I had started with an LPIC study group that Dave Willson was leading, but had to drop out when I got a new job. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, just on the off-chance that something happens with this...
>>>
>>>T.

For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see: