[clue] Linux Study Groups

foo7775 at comcast.net foo7775 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 5 11:48:04 MDT 2013

Having thought about that for a full day, I think that I'd actually like that a LOT more than the original setup (1 or 2 hrs/wk for several weeks). Given a bit of lead time, I very probably could commit to a "long weekend" in order to move that from the "one of these days..." list to the "Completed!" list.

Thanks David,

T.