[clue] Speaker for April 9th (was Re: Speaker for 12 March.)

Fri Apr 5 17:06:23 MDT 2013

To be absolutely clear:

If we don't get responses indicating at least 5 more people planning to attend, I don't get an awesome Rundeck show-and-tell by a prepared SME. That will annoy me. :-)

I sure would love to see Rundeck put through its paces. Woudn't you?

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.