[clue] Meeting 2013-04-09.

Will Sterling will.sterling at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:55:28 MDT 2013

I  am in for giving the presentation tonight.  Is anyone still coming?

On Apr 8, 2013, at 7:01 PM, Will <will.sterling at gmail.com> wrote:

I am one of those skiers who actually likes to drive in the snow.  But I am
also coming from S. Boulder and don't want to sit in a traffic jam on I25
for 4 hours.  Lets see how this snowmageton pans out and check back in
tomorrow.  By the way when did average winter storms start getting names?

You can view the slide deck that I will use for the presentation on Slide
Share.

http://www.slideshare.net/wks9326/boulder-dev-opsmeetup112012rundeck

A little about Rundeck to make you interested in the talk.

Rundeck is an open source workflow automation server.  It gives you a multi
tenant Web GUI, CLI and REST API front end to running commands sequentially
or in parallel across all of your servers at once.  It maintains history,
hooks into CMDBs and cleans the dishes.