[clue] Test traceability tool experience

Andrew Diederich andrewdied at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 13:18:36 MDT 2013

Hello CLUE,

I'm running into a need to map my feature requirements and acceptance
criteria (the things you show to demonstrate your requirement passes)
to my various test cases. I have RequisitePro available, but not all
of my test cases are going to be formal test cases -- some will be a
script or three that link together to test a requirement.

Has anyone used a tool they like? Right now my choices look like
RequisitePro, a spreadsheet, building a django app, buying/finding
something new, or the "hope" method. (I don't think the last one will
fly.)

Thanks for the help.

--
Best regards,