[clue] Immediate Need

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 14:18:48 MDT 2013

I was offered this position a few months ago and very nearly took it. If
anyone has any questions they'd like to ask a disinterested third who has
some knowledge of it, I'd be happy to chat off-list. Honestly, this is
probably one of the better SR. Linux admin positions available in the area
right now.

Also, if you're not familiar, the NIST 800-53 security stuff is just
standard best practices laid out in a very formal and sorta bureaucratic
format, so don't let that scare you off.

QH