[clue] Immediate Need

Yaverot Yaverot at computermail.net
Thu Apr 11 11:05:23 MDT 2013

Sure, you can look at them, but since they're _requirements_ instead of recommendations, suggestions or other more open wording you still can't hire them for that position.  Compliance with being an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all that. Once the position is re-listed with more reasonable requirements, which then starts the search all over in finding qualified applicants, then if they meet the new requirements they can be hired.