[clue] Linux Study Groups

Fri Apr 26 11:32:30 MDT 2013

This WILL happen, but I'm not yet sure whether I can put it together fast enough to make it run in July.

If it doesn't lose money, it will happen again, and again and again, until everyone knows Linux. Muhaha. If there's enough interest, I'd like to extend the model to other topics, like PostgreSQL.

I'm considering a per-seat price around $1600 for the weekend, with materials, lodging, and food included.

I'm not sure about equipment (laptops) yet. Could be BYOB or student choice or equipment provided.

Does that seem like a relative bargain? I hope so, because it does to me, and I'm not sure if it's viable if I take it much lower.

Can I get your opinion on something?

Should the first boot camp target both exams of LPIC-1, or just the first one? It's harder to target both exams with only 3 days, but still possible.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.