[clue] Fwd: linux jobs

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 17:02:19 MDT 2013

After talking to my boss on the way out, we're pretty sure the reqs haven't
hit the public website yet.  If there's interest, let me know and I'll send
the req numbers to the mailing list as soon as we get them.  If not, forget
I mentioned it.  Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, I am the
great and powerful OZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!