[clue] Fwd: linux jobs

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 14:43:18 MDT 2013

OK, I know I said I would leave this alone: but more info for folks who
might be able to use it.

rayjobs.com:

    44784BR - E02/E03 Linux Admin for JPSS, this is for 2 FLEX positions
through the end of 2013
    44909BR - E03 Linux Admin for Lynx, TS SCI Clearance Required
I will also have two contract reqs available for Linux Admins with a TS SCI
Clearance