[clue] I met the designer of the pcDuino somewhat by accident

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Tue Aug 13 19:19:23 MDT 2013

He attended an IoT meetup  ( in Denver, CO ] I arranged and he gave me a pcDuino.
I am checking it out now.
If it turns out to be good, I will switch from Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone Black to pcDuino.

His name is Dr. JengFeng Liu   ( I am not sure if the first and last are reversed )
http://www.pcduino.com/         http://www.linksprite.com    <==== home of pcDuino
also has lots of sensors and add-on boards
Dr. liu JingFeng    designer and owner      jingfeng,liu at linksprite.com
    1067 S. Hover Street   E-186 , Longmont , CO   80501

Very fun and energetic guy..... based in Longmont, CO and China.
He plans to make a pcDuino that is stripped down ( headless ).
He says he has Scratch running on the pcDuino along with Python , VNC , SSH , etc.
His company also has add-on boards.

Gus