[clue] [SFS] A gentle hands-on introduction to Puppet

Thu Dec 5 13:06:16 MST 2013

If you're interested in some good, foundational Puppet training, please consider signing up for SFS' one-day Puppet class here:

http://www.sofree.us/?page_id=1462

If 6 or more students are registered by this Saturday night, I'll run the class as scheduled. If not, I'll push it to February 1st.

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.