[clue] [clue-jobs] AIX --> Linux position available

foo7775 at comcast.net foo7775 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 27 10:10:21 MST 2013

Hi All,

I've been contacted by someone looking to fill an opening that requires experience with both Linux and AIX 5.3. I've recently moved into a position that I enjoy, but thought that I'd post this here, since I'm sure that I'm not the only one on this list who's worked with both operating systems... Info is below, please contact Natasha directly if you're interested/have questions.

(This is) a Sr. Linux/AIX Engineer Opening I have with one of my clients in DTC area-called Pro-Build Holdings-full time position opening:

"Manager is looking someone who has experience with AIX 5.3 to help migrate off of AIX to Linux. This will be a technical lead who will be a contributor as wing course well ( By the “wing course”- they just mean they are looking for someone to potentially grow into a the lead role, who could be a lead and an individual contributor as well. ). This is a 2 year migration project. Candidate will move into a Linux Engineer position. Candidate doesn’t have to be as strong on the Linux side but must be interested in moving into a Sr. Linux Engineer role.

Probuild will provide training and certification in the following:
RHCE (RedHat Certification Engineer)
AIX Training
Linux Training both formal and internally

I think this will be truly a great opportunity-Pro-Build has a great culture, solid company history and they are definitely growing. I have just placed several consultants there-and the feedback I get from my guys there is VERY Positive.

I hope this helps, also in regards to compensation we are looking at 110-115k/yearly+ benefits+ paid sick days and etc.

"Natasha Royter" <nroyter at ascentsg.com>
303-694-5495

(Of course, I wouldn't complain if you wanted to let her know that you heard of this via this email...) ;-)