[clue] Need help, willing to pay

Yaverot Yaverot at computermail.net
Sat Feb 2 12:07:39 MST 2013

Have you built the module for g_printer?  Is modprobe failing because you built it internal instead of as a module?

  │ Symbol: USB_G_PRINTER [=n]
  │ Prompt: Printer Gadget
 │   Defined at drivers/usb/gadget/Kconfig:834
│   Depends on: <choice>
Location:
  │     -> Device Drivers
  │       -> USB support (USB_SUPPORT [=y])
  │         -> USB Gadget Support (USB_GADGET [=n])
 │           -> USB Gadget Drivers (<choice> [=n])