[clue] SFS: Hands-on KVM with Dan Kulinski, Saturday 2/23, DenHac

Fri Feb 8 13:32:26 MST 2013

Second try. Please pardon if you're getting this twice.

Always meant to learn KVM virtualization, but never got to it?

Here's your chance to learn from a vet. Dan delivers an excellent show-and-tell. I saw his 2 hour presentation at CLUE and loved it so much, I immediately ask him to do a Saturday hands-on session for my Software Freedom S-s-something (Society? School? Sweatshop?) at DenHac.

So, come hang out and learn with us. Bring a beefy computer and a good, long network cable if you can. You can use a VM, but it'll be better to use a physical box, 64-bit with vmx/svm (http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/linux-xen-vmware-kvm-intel-vt-amd-v-support/).

Keep abreast of details and RSVP here:
http://www.meetup.com/denhac-hackerspace/events/102615692/

Questions? Call or email me.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast