[clue] Free Computer Parts

Charles Burton charles.d.burton at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 09:45:12 MST 2013

So, I've been cleaning out my store of computer parts and have some
functioning components that I personally have no use for and am hoping can
find a good home.  Here's a list of the parts, if you want them let me know.

Functioning Computer(mostly):  It's an old AMD Athlon 64 box with a single
core Clawhammer CPU.  As far as I know it works just fine, it's just
missing an AGP video card because the one that it had finally died.  It has
a serial console connection on the back though, so it may make a fine file
server or educational box.  It's out of an Alienware I bought way back in
2003 before they were bought by Dell and all the components in it were
pretty solid back then.

{1 AMD Clawhammer 3.2GHz Single core processor
1 GB DDR SDRAM
160GB IDE HDD(Has SATA Ports though) that has bed Shredded so it's blank
2 DVD Drives(I do believe they still work)
Power supply
case
Cables and whatnot if you want them}

1 RadeonHD 1900XT 256MB PCI-E video card

1 Nvidia GeForce 7600 (512MB?) Video card

1 TrendNet wireless G PCI card

2 Sticks of 1GB DDR2 SDRAM (PC 5300)