[clue] Can't connect to Webmin

foo7775 at comcast.net foo7775 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 12:02:43 MST 2013

Thanks for the reply David. To address your questions in order:

When I try to connect from the Win7 system, whether via browser or SSH, I'm using the IP address rather than the hostname.

The suggestion to telnet to that machine & port was a good one, I hadn't remembered that trick. After configuring PuTTY appropriately, here's the output that it returned:

get
HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
Server: MiniServ/1.620