[clue] Web host recommendations?

Jim Ockers ockers at ockers.net
Sat Feb 16 15:21:36 MST 2013

Hi,

If you want to show off your sysadmin skills you can get a VPS from
Acenet for $15/mo and get some practice doing DNS/apache/postfix
administration and every other sysadmin task.  I use Acenet VPS and so
far so good.

www.ace-host.net I think.

With a VPS you get a CentOS box that you can ssh into, and you can yum
install and do whatever you want with it, subject to their AUP of
course.  I used their support once and it was better/faster/more
effective than I expected.

HTH,
Jim

--