[clue] Web host recommendations?

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Feb 16 20:42:38 MST 2013

M Paul Webb wrote:
> I have no idea where the last e-mail I sent went to. I just cannot understand how to use this
> mailing list, and I'm never sure where the e-mail is going. So let me try this again to be sure.

Your post came to the list 7 minutes before this one did.  Unless you've configured your account so
you don't get copies of your own posts you should get messages from the list quickly (it's always
less than a minute for me) unless Yahoo is holding things up.

Using the list is as simple as sending a message to clue at cluedenver.org, from an account you have
subscribed (like the Yahoo one in the To: line).  There are some things that get messages held for
review (> 40kB, too many recipients) but you haven't had any lately.

But hey, we're cheap so the problem must be on your end. :-)