[clue] Where have all the good times gone?

Thu Feb 21 16:19:50 MST 2013

That, was pretty funny.

Speaking of good times, who's up for a Raspberry Pi Party?

Maybe we could combine it with a Pi Day celebration, and we could all load up Minecraft Pi edition as a group project.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.