[clue] Raspberry Pi, meeting on 2013-01-08.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Jan 3 18:02:32 MST 2013

foo7775 at comcast.net wrote:
> OK, I might very well be one of the "slow kids", but where is this going to take place?? And,
> come to think of it... What time will it start??

Did you look at the web site?  Did you know we had one? ;-) http://cluedenver.org

If I had posted the link or reproduced the info would more people come to the meeting?

Maybe I should change the list footer to include links to meetings and installfests.

When I was doing installfests it was suggested that I could put some stuff in the message allowing
Google's calendar to make an appointment automatically.  I never really understood what it wanted
(it's really smart so just put in something that makes sense--but I managed to confuse it
sometimes).  And since I don't use it I didn't have good feedback on whether I was doing it right.

Thanks!