[clue] Meeting tonight???

Tue Jan 15 13:01:09 MST 2013

No. This is the 3rd Tuesday. Last week was the meeting. I had to miss it, even though I was very interested in the topic, 'cuz I needed some time with my kid. I wonder how it went...

We need reminders before and minutes after more reliably. Is anyone willing to take that on?

(I hear there's software that can take care of the emailed reminders, at least.)

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.