[clue] [CLUE-Jobs] *NIX sysadmin opportunity

foo7775 at comcast.net foo7775 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 11 20:54:10 MDT 2013

Hi All,

I thought I'd pass this along just in case someone here is looking to make a change. If someone *does* look into this, the recruiter has asked that you *please* let her know that you heard about this from the CLUE mailing list. With that said, here's the posting:

Location: Aurora, CO

Security Clearance: TS/SSBI. Position requires US citizenship.

Do you have an active TS/SSBI clearance? Are you skilled in working on UNIX Operating Systems? Are you looking for LONG TERM employment? If you have answered "YES" then we need you to join a team in Aurora, CO.

Our client, a large DoD contractor, is looking for a UNIX System Administrator to support a classified program.

Requirements:

Active Top Secret / SSBI Clearance.
Must possess a working experience on UNIX servers
Must be willing to wear multiple hats and broaden your skill set with new technology
Experience providing working in enterprise level systems support
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple efforts
Experience working in a fast paced environment
Good communication and documentation skills

This is a contract to hire opportunity with a competitive compensation and benefits package available.