[clue] Fwd: tomcat listeners (solved)

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 10:38:07 MDT 2013

Kinda.  Even if nobody responds to it, posting to the list for advice
forces to me organize my thoughts and what I've done in a way that I hope
others can understand.   Sometimes moving the parts around like that
helps.  But I can't say it did this time.  I showed my server.xml to a
co-worker, he pointed out what was wrong with it.    (New set of eyes!)

Mike Bean