[clue] Agile books?

Andrew Diederich andrewdied at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 20:32:28 MST 2013

Thanks for the info. I'd already been through Softpro by the time I saw
your email, so I picked up Agile Project Management by Jim Highsmith. I've
read the first three chapters so far, and like it quite a bit. It's giving
the framework but not being overly hand-wavy. Since a lot of this group is
being set up from scratch, the framework will be helpful. Some of the devs
have done partial agile work before, and it'll be interesting to see their
next implementation.

Oh, Softpro (roughly Arapahoe and I-25) is closing, if those on the list
hadn't heard. They'll shut the store by the end of the Month and just sell
online. They have discounts for their remaining in-store inventory.

--
Andrew Diederich