[clue] Kali (formerly Backtrack) on Pi??? Hmmm...

foo7775 at comcast.net foo7775 at comcast.net
Fri May 10 10:55:20 MDT 2013

I just noticed that Kali Linux (the security/penetration-testing distro formerly known as Backtrack Linux) also runs on the Raspberry Pi:

http://www.cyberciti.biz/linux-news/download-kali-linux-version-1-iso-dvd-images/

I'm thinking that the combination of the two just *might* be more than I can resist... While I'm trying to think of what kinds of fun a person could have with that setup, I thought I'd also mention it to the group here, & see what kinds of thoughts/suggestions you guys might have...

Thanks!

T.