[clue] Speaker for 2013-05-14.

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Mon May 13 18:51:29 MDT 2013

Anyone interested in discussing the rough edges of ldap?

At work we have an ldap system in place for 8-9 years with locally
generated and signed certs. This has worked flawlessly up through
RHEL/CentOS/etc. rel 5, but on rel 6.2 and later, starttls will no longer
accpt our certs. So, I'm looking for one of 2 solutions. 1. Fix the
problem. 2. Switch over to using AD for authentication. Complicating #2 is
the fact that we use a modified schema to allow authorizing acess for
specific hosts. Without that requirement, #2 would be no problem.

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 11:45 AM, David L. Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us>wrote:

> So I have no speaker lined up for tomorrow and I won't be able to be there
> to amaze you with what I
> can talk about off the top of my head.  (Amaze, bore, depends on your
> perspective I guess.)
>
> I'd encourage everyone to get together anyway though.  Maybe someone will
> show up with an
> interesting topic.  Or just throw out questions and ideas.  I'd be up for
> that if I were able
> because someone always has something I don't know about to share.
>
> Thanks!
> Dave

Collins Richey