[clue] ow, my foot

Tue May 21 09:30:55 MDT 2013

That's it! In LXDE, right-click the title bar, and choose un-decorate. To re-decorate, if needed, go to the edge of the window and right-click when the pointer turns to a re-size arrow.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.