[clue] Fwd: Big Data Systems Administrator Opportunity!!!

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 09:50:55 MST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Burks, Dan <daburks at teksystems.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Subject: Big Data Systems Administrator Opportunity!!!
To: "beandaemon at gmail.com" <beandaemon at gmail.com>

 Hi Mike,

My name is Dan Burks and I am a recruiter for TEKsystems  in the DTC area.
I have a contract to hire position for a Systems Administrator . This
person will be working in a Hadoop environment on a Linux platform. The
great thing about this position is that this  person will not need any
Hadoop experience because the team will take the time to teach this person
the technology. If you are interested in hearing more about this position
and the new technologies you will be working with please give me a call.
 If you are not interested but know someone that might be interested please
call because we will pay a referral fee if that person gets the job. Thanks
for your time and please call if you or someone you know is interested.

Sincerely,

Dan Burks

[image: Visit us at TEKsystems.com]

*Dan Burks* | Recruiter
T 303.843.3716 | M 720.245.0680 | daburks at teksystems.com
800.786.6898 | F 303.694.7196
6300 S Syracuse Way, Suite #200, Englewood, CO 80111

[image:
http://www.teksystems.com/~/media/Email-Signature-Images/spacer.ashx]

[image: TEKsystems [logo]] <http://www.teksystems.com/>

[image:
http://www.teksystems.com/~/media/Email-Signature-Images/spacer.ashx]

TEKsystems is recognized as a top workplace. Learn
why.<http://www.teksystems.com/about-us/awards>

[image:
http://www.teksystems.com/~/media/Email-Signature-Images/spacer.ashx]

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any
attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records.
Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.