[clue] 'Follow-me' printing?

foo7775 at comcast.net foo7775 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 08:55:36 MDT 2013

Hey all,

I've been "volunteered" to be part of a group that is tasked with integrating Solaris 10 & RHEL print queues into an existing 'follow-me' printing system (utilizing PaperCut). From the little bit of research I've done thus far, I see that the PaperCut software runs (and is supported) on Linux, but for any other type of *NIX, they "recommend a budget for consultation with our engineers".

I'd like to find out if anyone else here has done this, or anything similar. Any tips, tricks, "gotchas" to watch out for??

Thanks,

T.