[clue] Free to a good home. Dell PowerEdge 2450

Glen Newell gbear04 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 12:05:59 MDT 2013

Chris- consider donating to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Denver technology
program- send and email to Cara Hart at carah at bgcmd.org and see if she can
use what you've got...

On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 9:01 AM, Chris Hirsch <chris at base2technology.com>wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Before I toss it to the curb I have a Dell PowerEdge 2450 that I'd
> rather give to a good home than to the recycle guys that come by. Let me
> know if you're interested. I also have a bunch of misc P4 desktops too.

Glen E. Newell
KD0KVJ
Denver District 13 Logistics Coordinator/Assistant Emergency Coordinator (
ARES/CERT)
Weather Spotter # DE-169
Precinct 419 PCP
Very Cool Frood