[clue] OT(ish) - HVAC Control

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 10:49:15 MDT 2013

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Carl Wagner <carlewagner at msn.com> wrote:

> The other option is to take the tablet apart and relocate the USB
> connector to the center of the back, but that may not be practical.

Another option, and the one I've settled on should I ever pursue this sort
of project, is to build a frame around that tablet that is sits inside,
hiding any cables that might protrude. This would also give you room to
hide any ancillary stuff that might be needed like CC terminals, power
bricks, etc, etc. I envision a box about an inch deep, and about an inch
larger than the tablet on each side. Then the whole thing mounts inside a
hole in the wall, so the face of the frame is more-or-less flush.

QH