[clue] CentOS Dojo

Mark G. Harvey markgharvey at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 11 21:39:31 MDT 2014

The 3 day Wed-Fri Apache Cloud Stack conference was enlightening.  Lots of new strategies on the "cloud".

Check out the slides for download:  Event Menu > Program > Slides    Good info!   Also check Slideshare.com

CloudStack Collaboration Conference North America | Linux Conferences and Linux Events | The Linux Foundation

   CloudStack Collaboration Conference North America | Li...
Aimed at users, developers and everybody else interested in Apache CloudStack, the CloudStack Collaboration Conference is the place to learn more about CloudStac...
View on events.lin... Preview by Yahoo
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-north-america

Mon - Wed was ApacheCon.  ApacheCon North America | Linux Conferences and Linux Events | The Linux Foundation

   ApacheCon North America | Linux Conferences and Linux ...
ApacheCon brings together the open source community to learn about and collaborate on the technologies and projects driving the future of open sourc...
View on events.lin... Preview by Yahoo
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america