[clue] April 26th: PostgreSQL One Day Introduction

Thu Apr 17 21:24:20 MDT 2014

PostgreSQL is the world's greatest database.

* ACID compliant before it was cool to say so
* Holds up well under a heavy load
* More ANSI SQL compatible than SQL Server

Kevin Kempter is a veteran PostgreSQL admin

* over a decade of consulting experience
* passionate advocate of PostgreSQL and free software ideals
* deep, comprehensive, creative commons training material

The Software Freedom School provides coffee, snacks, lunch, and an experienced geek ( Matt James ) to help you get through the labs when Kevin's busy with someone else.

The run is only $32! Next time it will be $64.

Reserve your seat here: http://www.sofree.us/?p=91577

(Please be patient with our new registration system. It's new, and... new. We really haven't got it quite tamed yet. Patience. Let us know if you run into trouble registering. Without the cussing. Thanks.)

If you're not coming, or even if you are, would you do us a favor and forward this to your friend that really ought to get off that other DBMS? Please? Thank you!

Teacher, Engineer, Evangelist
RHCE+Satellite CCAH Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 UbuntuCP NovellCLA
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)
http://sofree.us

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.